This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Quoc Vo Quoc Vo 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lucy Peters
    Lucy Peters

What KPIs do you use to measure practice success?

Quoc Vo
    Quoc Vo

Hi everyone,

Thanks Lucy for starting this topic as I’m extremely interested in using KPIs to help define what ‘success’ means to the staff in our practice and also nurture the appropriate work culture.

I know that the typical response has always been “it depends on what “success” means for your practice”. Therefore we’re using a top-down approach to try to develop KPI’s that are derived from and link to our strategic goals. However, since we’re only starting out, this is a long process and we haven’t drilled down to the detail yet but one which we think will pay off in the end.

Obviously staff performance around patient flows and getting the right balance of bookings vs patients seen per session is extremely important for us. Would really love to know what KPI’s everyone else is currently using (or plan to use).

Sorry, I don’t think I’ve necessarily contributed to this topic….more expressing a keen interest in it. :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.